Summary:- Many users have queries related to Outlook folders not syncing. If you have a Microsoft mail not syncing problem and don’t know why Outlook keeps not responding, go through this blog. You will learn each thing that you want to perceive here.
All we know is Outlook synchronisation is a built-in procedure in MS Outlook that is generally used while updating the OST & PST files. When the users make changes to the OST file, it is critical to perform synchronisation with the server because doing so will authorise you to access all your data, and it can securely save the data. Although, when Outlook updates another folder or sends and receives emails, it also notifies the Exchange server of the changes at a time.
Outlook is more likely to be used because it is accessible from any Operating System, such as Windows, Gmail, iPhone, Android, etc. Also, when you encounter the Outlook folders not syncing issue, the situation can become even more frustrating. Outlook occasionally fails to sync email accounts or folders due to many factors. However, it demands a powerful internet connection. Let’s look into the factors responsible for Outlook email not syncing.
What are the Reasons behind Outlook Not Syncing Emails
First, let us know the potential stumbling blocks you may encounter while you sync email Outlook?
- Outlook is unable to send or receive emails or messages.
- When Outlook is not able to synchronise automatically.
- Recent Office changes will not synchronise with your Online Server.
- You will receive an error notification stating a “Problem connecting to the server” or Outlook Says Disconnected.
Manual Solution of Emails Not Syncing in Outlook
There are several manual methods of why are Outlook email not syncing? Continue reading this blog to know all fixes answers:
- Fix Microsoft Outlook Not Syncing Windows 10?
- How to Fix Outlook Folders Not Syncing Android
- Method to Fix Outlook Not Syncing with Gmail
- Fix Outlook Won’t Stop Synchronizing
Guide 1: Fix Microsoft Outlook Not Syncing Windows 10?
Don’t be alarmed if your MS Outlook isn’t syncing in Windows 10. We have provided you with helpful problem-solving instructions that will assist you in resolving your issue as soon as possible. Let’s get started by going through the steps outlined below:
- First, open MS Outlook in the system. Then, login into Outlook and access the account.
- Seek the File option in the top right corner.
- Press the Info tab and opt for Account Settings. This option is available under the Account Information submenu.
- When the Accounts Settings window appears to you, pick the email account that isn’t syncing.
- Now, click the Repair tab.
- You may see the Repair Account screen will now change. Next, you must enter the preferred Email Account credentials.
- Hit the Next button once you’ve verified that the account information is correct.
- After that, Outlook will start the procedure of repairing your Outlook account. Wait until the process is complete.
- Finally, the network connection will activate. Then, examine the email account settings and sign in to the email server and make sure everything is working correctly.
Guide 2: How to Fix Outlook Folders Not Syncing Android
When the synchronisation process in Outlook abruptly stops, you may become enraged and seek immediate effective solutions. So, we’ve assembled advice in the below steps. Let’s take a look at them and go through them one by one:
Step 1. Inspect Your Internet Connection
To sync Outlook with Gmail, link the Android phone to a good Wi-Fi network. In such a case, Outlook not syncing. Firstly check your internet connection and ensure that your device is connected to a steady Wi-Fi network. Now, consider the following steps as they will assist you in determining the connectivity issues:
- First, restart both your Android phone and a Wi-Fi router.
- Also, you can Reset your Android’s Network Settings.
- Then, after a few moments, enable and disable the Airplane Mode.
- Finally, reconnect to a reliable network to resume Outlook syncing without interruption.
Step 2. Reboot Your Outlook Account
Following are the steps to fix the Outlook folders not syncing issue by rebooting your Outlook account:
- First, open the Outlook application on your Android device.
- Press the hamburger menu icon from the Outlook app.
- Set a single tap on the cog-like Settings icon in its menu bar.
- Now, open the specific Microsoft Account that isn’t syncing.
- Afterward, scroll down and go to the Reset Account tab.
- At last, it will ensure the issue with the Outlook calendar or emails not syncing with the Android phone has resolved.
Guide 3: Method to Fix Outlook Not Syncing with Gmail
One effortless method to solve this problem is to remove your Gmail account from Outlook and re-add it. If that doesn’t work, we have other manual solutions also to fix Outlook stopped syncing with Gmail. So, simply put, execute the suggested solutions in the following steps:
Step 1. How to Re-Add Gmail
- Firstly, open Outlook on your PC Windows.
- Now, choose the Account tab from the File menu bar.
- Navigate to the Social Settings and select the Account Settings option from the drop-down menu.
- In the end, continue to follow the prompts to remove the Gmail account and re-add it.
Step 2. How to Enable Connected Experiences
- First, log in to your Office account.
- Choose Account Privacy from the drop-down menu.
- Go to Manage Settings and scroll down until you see the Enable Connected Experiences tab, and ensure that the checkbox next to the specified option is marked. If not, select it by clicking the checklist.
So, as we earlier told you, there are multiple techniques of Outlook folders not syncing and so on. To simplify the problem of “Outlook keeps not responding“. We have introduced manual instructions in this blog. First, we discussed the manual ways with their reasons. After that, we introduced other techniques also. I hope your issue regarding Why is my Outlook not syncing is fixed now.