Summary: Having various errors in Outlook emails can be frustrating, but you need not worry because you can quickly fix the error. There are multiple solutions available online to fix such errors in Outlook. Here are some errors between sending and receiving emails from MS Outlook, such as Outlook message not implemented.
Microsoft Outlook is one of the most favourite email clients among email users. Most of the users already use MS Outlook, but still, some users face several issues. Nowadays, there are a lot of Outlook users these days who are facing issues with their Outlook emails. Outlook not implemented error is one of the common errors you may encounter. Most of the time, users believe that Outlook errors have no solution, but here are some solutions to fix such errors.
The error message is “Outlook message not implemented,” and this error message comes with a code. In many instances, you will get the error code 0x8004010F. This error code is one of the numerous standard error codes, and in this article, I will guide you on how to fix Outlook send receive not implemented error.
Why Microsoft Outlook Not Implemented Error Comes
On Windows 10, 8, and 7 systems, the message ‘Microsoft Office Outlook not Implemented‘ is most likely to appear when you click send/receive or try to do a Reply, Reply All, or Forward process. The following are possible reasons:
- Outlook Add-ins that are out of sequence.
- Send and Receive settings are messed up.
- Mixing Outlook with Anti-Virus Software.
- Outlook Profile has been ruined.
- Outlook Installation Error.
- Outlook PST file forgery.
- Outlook Keeps Crashing
We previously discussed the various causes of being unable to reply to emails in Outlook. Further, we’ll look at how to fix the Outlook message not implemented error manually.
Manual Solution of Outlook Message Not Implemented
Above, we discussed some reasons now, we will discuss the manual methods of Outlook 2010 not implemented, which are listed below:-
- How To Fix Disable Installed Add-Ins Manually
- How To Recreate Send and Receive Settings File
- How to Deactivate Antivirus application
- How To Repair MS Office Installation
Solution 1: Fix Disable Installed Add-Ins Manually
Start Outlook in Safe Mode to look for errors caused by add-ins. If Outlook functions successfully in the Safe Mode, then you just remove all add-ins from Outlook.
Step 1: First, Open Outlook and navigate to File > Options > Add-ins.
Step 2. Click the Go button in order to start a new dialogue box.
Step 3: Turn off one plug-in at a time.
Step 4: Now, restart the Outlook application on your system.
Step 5: Finally, determine whether the error has been resolved or not.
Note: To launch Outlook in safe mode, perform the following steps:
- Hold down the Window+R keys. It will open the Run dialog box.
- In the text box, type Outlook.exe or safe.
- At last, inspect the title bar for confirmation.
Earlier, We discussed the method to fix disabled installed Add-Ins manually. If this method does not work for some users, they should use a different way of Outlook send receive not implemented manually.
Solution 2: How To Recreate Send and Receive Settings File
MS Outlook saves your preferences and personal Send/Receive settings in a file called the SRS file. One of the most understandable reasons for the Outlook error code ‘not implemented’ is a damaged file. As a result, re-form it to reset all SRS file settings:
- First, Navigate to the folder ‘C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Outlook\’
- Rename the Outlook. Srs files to something different, such as Outlook. Srs.1.
- Now, a fresh SRS file will be created automatically when you restart Outlook.
- In the end, check to see whether Send/Receive is working properly.
As previously discussed, methods for Microsoft Outlook does not recognize email address. If the user finds any difficulty to perform previous manual methods, we have another method also of deactivating antivirus.
Solution 3: Deactivate Antivirus In Manual Ways
While adequate anti-virus protection is recommended, such software is occasionally set up to scan all emails sent and received. This can cause the send/receive process to be delayed, hung, or disrupted. As a result, deactivating the anti-virus setting that checks incoming and outgoing emails is a smart solution to resolve the Outlook Message Not Implemented problem.
Previously I discussed the deactivated antivirus method, now above how to repair MS Office installation is discussed.
Solution 4: How To Repair MS Office Installation
Usually, we all know that Outlook is included with Microsoft Office, which suggests, if MS Office is installed wrongly, it may cause an issue for all Office apps to malfunction. As a result, it is recommended that MS Office be repaired.
- First, Move to the Control Panel, and choose Programs from the menu bar.
- Now, from the Programs pop-up window, Go to MS Office.
- Click the MS Office application and press the change button.
- Next, in the opened dialog box, choose the Repair and hit on the Continue button.
Also read: move Outlook to New Computer
In the end, as we tell you, there are multiple techniques to fix Outlook message not implemented“. To simplify the MS Outlook errors, we have introduced manual methods in this blog. We have discussed the first different reasons behind Outlook errors. Following that, we added some methods too. I’m sure your concern about how to solve the issue of Microsoft Outlook not implemented has been resolved.